Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Knowing/Gnawing: Art + People = X Series













The Helen Christou Gallery at the University of Lethbridge is featuring new work by Darcy Logan and works from the University of Lethbridge Art Collection. October 30, 2009 – January 3, 2010. Reception: Nov. 6, from 4-6 pm. As part of the U of L Art Gallery’s innovative program to expand connections between people and works in the Art Collection, local artist Darcy Logan will present his recent paintings from his new body of work “Know/Gnaw/Naglfar” along with a selection of works from the collection which provide context and inspiration for his art practice.

1 comment:

  1. This piece of art work is awesome, I even did a similar wood project of Darcy's painting... Now I am thinking of doing a project in Clay form....It's only the Ideas I take from this...
    Darcy does incredable work and I have seen it all and I love it...He is a great man as well and I am very proud of him...I like talking to him when I am at the Bowman Arts Centre... Darcy you keep up the great work you do... Your Awesome...

    ReplyDelete